Hey there strong people!
Easy and quick recipe that will give you a healthier alternative to Chinese fried rice. This Cauliflower fried rice is filled with flavor and paired perfectly with my “Lemon Garlic Oven Baked Salmon” that can be found on the recipe tab. I made this recipe salmon included in less than 20 minutes! It is that easy! Enjoy!
Fried Cauliflower Rice (Paleo +Whole30)Print Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1 Cup of frozen pea + carrot veggie mix (I used the Whole Foods Organic brand)
- 1 Egg
- 1 packet of Cauliflower Rice (I used Trader Joe's)
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Amino (add more for extra flavor)
- Salt + Pepper
- 1 large green onion (optional)
Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat and add the sesame seed oil.
Add the frozen veggies and mix for 2 minutes (better if the are thawed).
Crack the egg in the middle of the pan and scramble with the veggies until it is cooked.
Add the cauliflower rice and cook for about 4 minutes.
Mix in the coconut aminos and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Add salt + pepper to taste.
Top with green onion (optional).
Pairs well with salmon.